Check local codes for installation restrictions:
Currently, the state of California does not permit the use of vent-free gas appliances. Massachusetts requires board of State Examiners of Plumbers approval before installation. Local codes may vary, we recommend checking with local regulations if you have any questions.
Peterson Real Fyre 18-Inch Charred Frontier Oak Gas Log Set With Vent-Free Natural Gas ANSI Certified G10 Burner - Manual Safety Pilot
- You Save
- $121.65 (15%)
- Total Price
Customers Also Bought
- Item ID #
- Model #
- CHFR-16/18 + G10-16/18
- Safety assured ANSI-Certified system
- Superior refractory ceramic logs are reinforced with steel rods for greater integrity
- Efficient design helps preserve and protect natural resources
- This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set is designed for indoor use only
- Actual number of logs depends on size of set
Full DescriptionPeterson Real-Fyre Charred Series Gas Logs reflect the glowing depth and fiery heart of a long burning fire. Real-Fyre artisans work from actual wood samples to carefully recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred fireplace wood. The beautiful display and flame presentation of this Real-Fyre Charred Wood gas log set is ideal for creating those magic moments and memories. This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set includes: Ceramic Refractory Vent Free Gas Logs, ANSI Certified Vent Free Burner with Pre-assembled Control Valve and ODS Safety System, Custom Grate, Connector Kit, Glowing Embers, Bryte Coals, and Lava Fyre Granules. The G10 series features the I-2000 Plus burner system which has a larger ember bed presentation and gives a more burned through look. Burner Output: 35,000 BTUs. Burner ignition method: pre-installed manual safety pilot.
WarrantyAll Peterson vent-free ceramic refractory gas logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime). All Peterson vent-free fiber ceramic gas logs are WARRANTED for SEVEN (7) YEARS. All Peterson glass is WARRANTED for FIVE (5) YEARS. All Peterson vent-free burner component parts, except valves, ODS pilots, and controls, are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS. All Peterson valves, ODS pilots, and controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries).
Want to ask a question about this product?
What are the main differences between Vented and Vent Free?
Once you determine what type of fireplace you have, there are two main things to think about when considering a vented or vent free log set. 1) Are you looking for heat? - Vented Systems are going to be more for looks. Since you will have to keep your damper completely open, most of your heat is escaping out of the chimney. - Vent Free systems are the opposite. With the damper closed all of the heat produced by the log set is contained inside of the firebox, then spills out into the room. 2) Are you concerned about looks? - Vented systems are the best looking when burning. Because the flames are allowed to touch the logs, they provide a more realistic looking when burning. - Vent Free the flame cannot come in contact with the logs. The flame comes through spaces between the logs, which provides a clean burn. Reply
Why can’t I change the log positions on my vent-free log set?
Vent Free log systems are set up to not produce carbon monoxide. The way this is done is by not having the flame touch the logs. This provides a clean burn. The logs are basically like a puzzle, they will only fit together in one arrangement. If you move the configuration you can cause the flame to come into contact with the logs, which would in turn create carbon monoxide. Reply
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Ready to Ship In 24 Hours
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we'll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we'll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we'll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we'll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final.. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our Simple Online Form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.